• Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Review 2 places: Emerald Drive 4656289 / Fair skin Indian 2738579  (Read 540 times)
farezali

Indian Pussy R Us

« on: September 10, 2017, 10:49:16 AM »

Savin tyme....

(1)

Fair Skin Indian 273-8579

Ah call dez jokers, tell dem ah in d muddle ah sumting but ah go b dey. Jus lemme knw how d fair skin Indian iz. She say d girl aint reach yet but she on she way. Ah tell she i aint leaving until yuh confirm. She say yea she almost reach. When ya boi reach, no fair skin indian. No skinny gal . NOT INTURESTED

Location: 5/10 (Ah think if yuh traveling yuh cud gt here. Dey rite by Marabella (Market St)
Parking: 3/10 ( Not a wall. Gate! Ppl reading off yuh plate easy easy)
Girls: 3/10 (Not meh type @ all. Not Slim at all. Kinda medium built. negro. think it hadda indian but didn't wait)
Trustworthiness: 0/10 (Shady as Fuck cuz d woman lie frm d time ah d call 2 d time i reach.)

Like she aint know I aint afraid to walk out!

(2)

So ya boi went 2 Emerald Ave Couva 465-6289.

Location: 6/10 (In a neighborhood yuh shud guess d security risk day)
Parking: 6/10 (It aint high level security but it alright)
Girls: 0/10 (didn't see ah once of a working girl)
Trustworthiness 10/10 (ah go tell yuh why below)

So ah call d # and got gud responses. All info straight up 2 d best of day knowledge. Directions everything was cool. The issue came up when I actually went there (the people you call not on location so dey talk on what supposed to be on d books) Anyways, get day. Dey call d person to open d gate and show me d girls but d person said all of dem left already (this was morning so I assume day never reach)

D girl call me back and say she sorry but didn't know dey left and was very sincere bout it. So I cud take dat disappointment and check back another time.

END VERDICT

(1) STAY AWAY
(2) TRY AGAIN

I love slim and sexy indian / dougla gal. Don't tell me they pretty, show me!

Titanium

Just loving vice

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 01:00:07 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like she aint know I aint afraid to walk out!

well done, the more you walk out on shit, the better Hunter you become and can eventually spot stuff from a call and know if to bother or not.
they have been advertising there under different numbers, but always same location on Market St. first time they actually say Indian so far, cuz used to be just the one girl (Boss?) who is a thick dougla and she never had nay indians before

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So ya boi went 2 Emerald Ave Couva 465-6289.

Location: 6/10 (In a neighborhood yuh shud guess d security risk day)
Parking: 6/10 (It aint high level security but it alright)
Girls: 0/10 (didn't see ah once of a working girl)
Trustworthiness 10/10 (ah go tell yuh why below)

END VERDICT

(1) STAY AWAY
(2) TRY AGAIN

I would say go back, but always call her first. Once she knows shit happening she deals with it.
Emerald Ave quality is hit and miss, but the boss lady straight up and don't be on no bs, which is why I still consider her. She is the only one i know who calls back and looks out for her interest to that level. She has some customer focus

Up to Friday last week, I called her and she was managing the east side branch, but didnt have nutten of interest for me in Couva branch

thestig
nismoy10

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 09:12:37 AM »

nice info.....alluh fellas wucking over time

The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

farezali

Indian Pussy R Us

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 01:22:28 AM »

tryna brng TnT up 2 std with quality spots so ah scope out, pounce on dem den review 4 d cummunity

I love slim and sexy indian / dougla gal. Don't tell me they pretty, show me!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: