• Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Tarouba Venez (275-6707)  (Read 985 times)
Mr Thomas
Trini Lime Manager

I'll be watching you :D

« on: October 27, 2017, 07:24:24 PM »

Alright limers found a sweet spot down South.

It's a side street on Tarouba Road not far from Krave restaurant. It's also not far from South Park. Two story building that just underwent renovations but semi-complete.

Pros:

1. Place is really clean, rooms and bathroom especially since it just underwent renovations. Hot & cold water! Wave (Takes about 45 - 60 seconds for the hot water to come.) Advisable to walk with your own soap.

2. All the women are not local. Mostly Venezuelans and 1-2 from Colombia ranging from 6 and up. A local woman runs the place and she seems to be living there or somewhere along the street where she can keep and eye on things.

3. 100% privacy once you reach inside.

4. They will ride hard to make yuh cum quick, so if yuh don't know how to control your tool, yuh session ending fast  Roll Eyes If yuh tool in control, enjoy!  Banging

Cons:

1. Privacy is good once you reach inside but if you are outside the gate waiting, it will seem suspicious especially if neighbors nearby paying attention.

2. The girls don't always come out fully clothed to open the gate so if one comes out in a towel for example and somebody walking or driving by with a car sees, it will be a weird situation.

3. Parking have to be on the road. If you are concerned about your vehicle getting make out, park lower down or higher up but not down the hill as it is lonely.

4. They hardly know english. You can use google translate on your phone to make things easier.

The girls will line up themselves and you just choose. Had 2 girls so far, one vene was a 9/10 and a dominican was an 8/10 when it comes to performance.

Found them via the express: 275-6707. Once you reach inside Tarouba Road by Krave (preferably) or on the other side by the UTT Traffic Lights on Tarouba Link Road, give the number a call. It's $300 for 45 mins and they are open till 7pm. If you treat them with respect, they may go over the 45 min limit or treat you extra during the time. Any disrespect, seems that they will gang up on you. If yuh body on the hairy side, take a trim as they are from a culture where body hair on men is minimal.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:57:26 PM by Mr Thomas » Logged

Tallest

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »

Great find and great review Mr. Thomas.  Cheers Cheers Bravo Bravo

madmaxx21
Amateur

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 03:32:17 PM »

Thanks for the info Mr Thomas, would be south side this week so i would have to give it a visit

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Titanium

Just loving vice

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 05:11:52 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's a side street on Tarouba Road not far from Krave restaurant. It's also not far from South Park. Two story building that just underwent renovations but semi-complete.

Pros:

1. Place is really clean, rooms and bathroom especially since it just underwent renovations. Hot & cold water! Wave (Takes about 45 - 60 seconds for the hot water to come.) Advisable to walk with your own soap.

2. All the women are not local. Mostly Venezuelans and 1-2 from Colombia ranging from 6 and up. A local woman runs the place and she seems to be living there or somewhere along the street where she can keep and eye on things.

4. They will ride hard to make yuh cum quick, so if yuh don't know how to control your tool, yuh session ending fast  Roll Eyes If yuh tool in control, enjoy!  Banging

Cons:

1. Privacy is good once you reach inside but if you are outside the gate waiting, it will seem suspicious especially if neighbors nearby paying attention.

2. The girls don't always come out fully clothed to open the gate so if one comes out in a towel for example and somebody walking or driving by with a car sees, it will be a weird situation.

3. Parking have to be on the road. If you are concerned about your vehicle getting make out, park lower down or higher up but not down the hill as it is lonely.

4. They hardly know english. You can use google translate on your phone to make things easier.

The girls will line up themselves and you just choose. Had 2 girls so far, one vene was a 9/10 and a dominican was an 8/10 when it comes to performance.

Found them via the express: 275-6707. Once you reach inside Tarouba Road by Krave (preferably) or on the other side by the UTT Traffic Lights on Tarouba Link Road, give the number a call. It's $300 for 45 mins and they are open till 7pm. If you treat them with respect, they may go over the 45 min limit or treat you extra during the time. Any disrespect, seems that they will gang up on you. If yuh body on the hairy side, take a trim as they are from a culture where body hair on men is minimal.

good review, I'm proud of you, This is how a review should be written

i found this spot earlier this year, was driving in and then saw a pardna car swing into the same street, so I had to defer, to not get makeout.
happy that someone was able to give a good review

Titanium

Just loving vice

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 05:38:19 PM »

i real fraid  to go in a place that has so many venez tho
teh way i see a place get raid with foreign girls in south this week

Titanium

Just loving vice

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 10:14:59 AM »

Pros:

Cons:

so I went yesterday evening and it was real besss.  Thanks mr. Thomas

I did some recon as well because with my luck I was nervous that I would be the lucky one to get caught in a raid. got directions and  did a few drive by, made a few blocks, observed the neighborhood, look for the the usual stuff, sprangers, crackheads etc.
Esp as it was reported that the local boss lady does not live there, so if a raid does happen, she is not gonna get caught . she runs the place together with her husband. all dealings done by phone, between you and her and then between her and the girls. house is just as described above. parking available inside, but I always use the road in a first time visit. all neighbors were inside and the street is quiet, not much traffic etc
Everything he posted above is spot on. bit in red is serious. when i went there was one girl with a client and i was parked outside observing the place while waiting for my time and when she was done, i saw her walk him out to the gate in a towel.
alyuh know my hours is after dark and boss told me she would be closed already, but there was one girl who would be available, a new girl only started yesterday and that one i requested. I figure if i didnt like, i was leaving. she meets me by the gate in normal clothes
we go inside and she locks up the doors. For those who dont speak any spanish, pay attention to the bit in yellow. its easier for me to deal with her because i know and speak enough spanish to get by, still very possible if u know absolutely no spanish.
long story short, service was on fucking point. fuck all them local girls now,
$300 for the half was what I was offered and took
i asked for backdoor, but she said that she dont do it. not a big issue tho, maybe another one of them does
girl was really into the service, no rush, she was more of a passioante gentle girl than a beat-out session. i used my entire 30min
when we was done, the rest of teh girls came back from shopping and I was able to see all of them, bout 7 as Thomas said
all were tops. when leaving there were 2 smoking by the gate with a venez guy as well, all were super cool, even the guy, very respectable when i spoke to them in spanish

Also, real serious deal, they will go at you hard as stated by thomas so, make sure yuh up for a ride or yuh will be out there soon. for sure i going back

THIS PLACE IS Ti CERTIFIED AND APPROVED

Mr Thomas
Trini Lime Manager

I'll be watching you :D

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 01:51:27 AM »

No problem gentlemen  Cheers

Titanium i missed you by a 3-4hrs so, was there earlier in the evening  Glad I was also concerned about a buss down by police but realized they will quicker go after businesses that have plenty numbers than an apartment with single digits. The possibility is always there.

The girls do shop a lot especially in gulf city as i sighted them there already. I think they go western union to wire out their funds every 2-3 days.

Yes them girls set a standard, one girl gimmeh the "grip" in the end. Never had a local perform at that level. After a few sessions like that, you not going to accept crap from any local or even yuh gyul. Fellas if you want to sharpen yuh skills, this is the place to do it.

Coincidentally, just last week I saw the building on facebook for sale. Also, I learnt that some of the girls (maybe all but don't have intel yet) might be leaving before year end so i believe that this spot will not be around much longer. The couple who running the place might run the business from another location eventually so keep the phone number safe.

farezali

Indian Pussy R Us

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 07:22:56 AM »

Neva lik  d Spanish buh allure changing ma mind

I love slim and sexy indian / dougla gal. Don't tell me they pretty, show me!

Titanium

Just loving vice

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 03:48:57 PM »

Neva lik  d Spanish buh allure changing ma mind

these spanish tops, i seen a few already, but this batch nice
try a thing

No problem gentlemen  Cheers

Titanium i missed you by a 3-4hrs so, was there earlier in the evening 

Coincidentally, just last week I saw the building on facebook for sale. Also, I learnt that some of the girls (maybe all but don't have intel yet) might be leaving before year end so i believe that this spot will not be around much longer. The couple who running the place might run the business from another location eventually so keep the phone number safe.

lol i thought was u in the B14 taxi who was in there just before me
confirmed on the relocation and owners. they seem to know the business and I have a haunch on who they are, awaiting confirmation. girls have to rotate every couple months as their immigration permits expire

lime

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2017, 07:44:30 PM »

Gave d place in Taruba a call today but couldn't make it due to I getting tied up and running out of time.

Boss lady tho told me $300 for half an hour and $500 for d hour.

Them prices too high

farezali

Indian Pussy R Us

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 10:27:11 PM »

I doh mind d price nah. Tink oddas is like 475 for d hr

lime

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 11:41:03 AM »

Things raise or what, last time I was on d scene d most for  an hour was 400

Titanium

Just loving vice

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 12:34:28 PM »

Gave d place in Taruba a call today but couldn't make it due to I getting tied up and running out of time.

Boss lady tho told me $300 for half an hour and $500 for d hour.

Them prices too high

latina at $300\HH is a good price, used to be $400\HH
and most is only outcalls, so u hadda pay they transport and pay for the room, so u work out the maths

farezali

Indian Pussy R Us

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 05:17:27 PM »

Things raise or what, last time I was on d scene d most for  an hour was 400

Eves $450/hr. Girl I d to check was $500/hr. Prob it gne rite up

farezali

Indian Pussy R Us

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2017, 09:40:59 PM »

Ye fellas,

so ah making dis one quick.... diz plase ued 2b in Toruba but mov 2 by Risingstar.

Girls: 5 - 7 / 10 (sum gal kinda on d mature side. aka not ma ting)

Performance: 10/10 (d girl handle sheself)

Cleanliness: 8/10 (inside nice, outside need a lil yard work)

NB: Venez & More Venez. No locals but ya safe

Owner cool and dong 2 erth.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Jump to: