• Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: hotel California (arima)  (Read 139 times)
tyrone
Amateur

« on: December 07, 2017, 03:40:34 AM »

sigh where to begin.

from that beginning you no its nothing good to follow. so fellas this is how it was. located on Malabar road, easiest way to find it is go down queens street in arima like if you going to the elections and boundaries commission then you turn left , by the road opposite there its a short road connecting you to Malabar road. its the bar right on the corner.

its upstairs from the bar, you access it by using a corridor on the left of the bar with some bead curtain covering the entrance. the entrance is not discrete as its right there on the road and the bar. you walk up a steep stair case to a gate and press buzzer. walk in and you can find the host behind the counter its a short walk in to a bar like area. pay for your room prices are not expensive. about 90 for the 2 hrs i think it was, however you get what u pay for. the rooms are old and feel a bit dirty. the toilet could use some work. the bed wasn't all that and the room was small. no hot and cold, and you have to pay additional for a room with ac.

when you done you return key and walk further down the same corridor to a step leading into the bar. and to get out you have to walk through the bar. which make no sense to me. so its even less discrete as everyone in the bar will see you leaving.

plus the people stick carpet on the wall and the fill the coridor with plants (fake ones i think) so you get this kind of 80's hippies shag carpet, Austin powers vibe, if thats even a thing Waiting

bigga927
Level 2

WHAAAA

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »

is where most arima ppl get aids and other types vd.... get yuhself triple checked out......qwik.....

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I
can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didnít have it in the beginning."

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: