• Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biggs Official SEXIEST trini african girl....  (Read 319 times)
bigga927

WHAAAA

« on: January 10, 2018, 09:01:05 PM »

is the girl bartending right NOW by the Kourt bar in Chaguanas.... the girl with the short blonde crop top hairstyle....

The closest representation for that girl that Biggs could provide is.....

1. harley dean face and figure

2. ava addams boob size....

go and check she out cause she look like she wukking according to the signals the owner send for mih... and she trini too... if yuh hadda ask where the Kourt bar is doh bother at all....

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I
can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didnít have it in the beginning."

bigga927

WHAAAA

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 08:19:24 PM »

she wukking tomorrow night... name is rosa

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I
can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didnít have it in the beginning."

RatedX

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 02:20:09 PM »

well nice. need more like her....Cheesy

bigga927

WHAAAA

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 08:52:39 PM »

she ent come out tonight is chubby behind the bar doh bother go....

Michael Knight
Level 1

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 09:59:15 PM »

God dammit!!! someone get a pic asap...

bigga927

WHAAAA

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2018, 12:27:22 PM »

pally biggs crew pon de case right now

bigga927

WHAAAA

« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:08:40 AM »

she real nice with thick legs and big bumper she work last night  but carib send 2 sexy chicks on a promotion we end up with them,

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: