• Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Dick-Sucking Fetish  (Read 10099 times)
kinkybaje
kinkybaje
Amateur

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2011, 03:55:36 PM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a feeling how the MEN might reply to this, but... from a woman's perspective...

Is it, ummm... weird to ONLY like giving a man head? Not every penis, and certainly not without protecting yourself! But, sex is not as fascinating to me, as it is to watch a man lie back and just enjoy the sensation of some wonderful "lips & lungs".
(and I happen to be one of the best... just give me some time to upload the video  Fast Job)

I know this is unusual, but I would appreciate some female feedback.

Thanks!

~a girl

Whatever happened to the video?  Grin

r10rated
Amateur

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 12:09:02 AM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have a feeling how the MEN might reply to this, but... from a woman's perspective...

Is it, ummm... weird to ONLY like giving a man head? Not every penis, and certainly not without protecting yourself! But, sex is not as fascinating to me, as it is to watch a man lie back and just enjoy the sensation of some wonderful "lips & lungs".
(and I happen to be one of the best... just give me some time to upload the video  Fast Job)

I know this is unusual, but I would appreciate some female feedback.

Thanks!

~a girl

will love to find out just how good you are ...i absolutely love blowjobs ( alil more than sex too)

Joeker1984
Amateur

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 06:47:19 AM »

Every guy loves getting his cock sucked. I've really experienced some terrible blow jobs as well. I always tell my girlfriend she is the best BJ I've had, but sad to say she really isn't. She ain't too bad though. I can't say that I'm a big fan of the gagging. Good suction and tight grip with the mouth is important combined with nice rhythm. Holding the base of the cock steady goes a long way in helping when you apply pressure against the sensitive area. I actually think the best sex begins with oral sex (both giving and receiving).

indibess

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2015, 01:01:39 AM »

i never used to like bjs, i do now..lol....

etzio

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 10:51:32 AM »

I enjoy a bj as much as the next guy but in all my years of it, not once has a woman been able to make me cum.
I've gotten it from newcomers and 'pros' alike and not once lol.
So, while I love it, it's never enough to fully satisfy me  Cool Down

Bizness

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 09:36:57 PM »

Same here. Never reached that point of no return.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: