• Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: First Date Impressions  (Read 1220 times)
BigC8
BigC8

« on: April 05, 2013, 10:47:03 PM »

So I know most of the ladies here have stated that they like to see men dress up in suit and tie and all them other things instead of baring the goods. So the question is besides the dress up and what not, what else would be considered to impress on a first date for them?

hott chick
Amateur

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 07:49:57 PM »

Good conversation. Personally I don't like it when I go out with a man and on the first date he starts talking about how big his dick is and much woman he bull. That's a HUGE turn off. So my advice is just to have a nice cool conversation on a topic you both find interesting - like hobbies or movies or foreign travel.

bigga927
Level 2

WHAAAA

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 09:05:03 PM »

Pickup a lil indian chica with my version of pepper sauce... Very hilarious cause the clique never forget the whole thing nearly get married too good thing it didnt have a pundit closeby

"Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I
can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didnít have it in the beginning."

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: